Use search and AI to deliver enhanced digital experiences.
The Activate Conference is dedicated to search built on Apache Solr, and explores the power of search and AI to unlock the value of data, creating rich, personalized digital experiences. Activate will span four days, featuring presentations, talks, and trainings from technology and business leaders from many of the most innovative organizations that are using search and AI to solve their hardest problems and connect users to information, insights, and each other. Activate speaking tracks include Search Development at Scale, AI-powered Search, Data Science & Analytics, Search-enabled User Experience, and Intelligent Applications - such as chatbots and virtual assistants - with an increased emphasis this year on business use cases in digital commerce and the digital workplace. Developer tracks will focus on Apache Solr, Apache Spark, and the Lucidworks Fusion platform.
The event kicks off with two days of hands-on technical training courses for Apache Solr developers and Lucidworks Fusion users. Each course is tailored to a specific audience, with trainings targeted at developers, devops engineers, admins, and data scientists. The Activate Conference is organized by Lucidworks and began in 2010 as Lucene Revolution, which grew into Lucene/Solr Revolution, an event dedicated to bringing together the Apache Solr open source community. As search continued to converge with AI and related technologies, the event relaunched as Activate in 2018 with an expanded program including both open source Apache Solr and complementary technologies at the intersection of Search and AI. To learn more about the shift from Lucene/Solr Revolution to Activate, check out Lucidworks' SVP of Engineering, Trey Grainger's, blog post.
Join us September 9-12 in Washington DC to learn and collaborate on all things Search and AI !
- Get past the buzz and understand how to practically apply AI to search to drive insights
- Learn from the greatest minds in Lucene/Solr and meet many of the key committers leading the direction of the project’s development
- Attend hands-on Solr and Lucidworks Fusion training
- Discover how the most innovative companies are delivering powerful customer experiences through search and AI
- Network with the Solr community and like-minded individuals solving important business challenges
- Hear about the latest trends in search and AI and what’s coming next
- Need help justifying your attendance to your management? Check out our sample justification letter.
Who should go?
- Data Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Application Managers
- Enterprise Data Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Managing Directors
- IT Management
- Engineering Directors & VPs
Activate is dedicated to a harassment-free experience for everyone.See Our Code of Conduct